10 things to do with kids on the Gold Coast!
The Gold Coast is a family friendly destination. Here are just some of the activities for kids and families:
1) Mini golf – there are several mini golf courses on the Gold Coast, but our pick is ‘King Tutts’. This indoor/outdoor course is perfect to take shelter on a sunny or rainy day!
2) Australian Outback Spectacular – Dinner, a show and a little lesson on Australian history. This is a day out that all the family will enjoy.
3) Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – Feed a kangaroo, watch a croc show, ride the train … and more. There’s plenty to do!
4) Infinity – A trippy 40 minute walk through mazes and illusions!
5) Beaches – Surf, swim and make sandcastles all day long … for free!
6) Parks – our pick is the park on the Broadwater in front of Australia Fair. There’s an enclosed spot for swimming, a jumping pillow, a water park and plenty of great play equipment to tire the kids.
7) Dracula’s Haunted House – Five levels of chilling horror displays and spooky special FX.
8) Surfers Paradise Night Markets – Stroll around the stalls of crafts, food, jewelry and more. Every Wednesday and Friday night.
9) Q1 Skypoint Observation Deck – travel in one of the world’s fastest elevators to the top of one of the world’s tallest residential tower! Then take in 360 degree views of the Gold Coast.
10) Theme Parks! - It wouldn’t be a ‘what to do on the Gold Coast’ list without mentioning the Theme Parks! Sea World is just 5 minutes from Oscar on Main!
For a little parent luxury, book your accommodation at Oscar on Main. Not only will mum and dad be happy, but it’s close enough to all the attractions that the kids will be too! http://www.oscaronmain.com.au/
Photo from couriermail.com.au