Easter at Oscar on Main
At Main Beach, Gold Coast, the sun is shining, skies are clear, temperatures are perfect and families love to relax in our resort facilities or take a trip to the beach.
Read on to find out some great activities for your kids this Easter and a list of nearby shopping centres close to your Main Beach accommodation, so you can make sure you find all your chocolate and gourmet Easter treats.
Easter Saturday and Sunday Activities:
Saturday, April 19
• Free 5km parkrun Easter hop-run, 7am Hollindale Park, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach. Put on your best Easter-themed outfit and join in the fun. No bookings required but you must register at parkrun.com
• Kidz Creative Workshops, Level 1 Australia Fair, near Hungry Jacks - 10am, 11am and 12 noon. Book on 5556 6633
• Muffin Break Cookie Decorating Workshops, Australia Fair - 10am and 1pm. Book by visiting Muffin Break, Australia Fair
• Free family movie night with the Easter movie 'Hop' - 6 - 8pm on The Great Lawn, Broadwater Parklands
Easter Sunday, April 20
• The Easter Bunny will deliver eggs to children from 10am - 1pm at the Broadwater Parklands. Plus a DJ will be there to entertain
• Australian Street Entertainment Championships, Surfers Paradise with clowns, mimes, jugglers and dancers
For more information on all April activities at nearby Broadwater Parklands click here.
For a complete list of April school holiday activities visit the Gold Coast Parks Active and Healthy Holiday Program click here.
Shopping close to Oscar on Main:
• Famous Tedder Avenue, literally a two minute walk from Oscar on Main
• Australia Fair Shopping Centre
• Harbour Town (DFO)
• Southport Park Shopping Village
• Carrara Markets
• Capri on Via Roma for gourmet delights