Easter at Oscar on Main
We love Easter at Oscar on Main
, when families come to stay and kids can't hide their chocolate smiles.
At Main Beach, Gold Coast
, the sun is shining, skies are clear, temperatures are perfect and families love to relax in our resort facilities or take a trip to the beach.
Read on to find out some great activities for your kids this Easter and a list of nearby shopping centres close to your Main Beach accommodation, so you can make sure you find all your chocolate and gourmet Easter treats.
Easter Saturday and Sunday Activities:
Saturday, April 19
• Free 5km parkrun Easter hop-run, 7am Hollindale Park, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach. Put on your best Easter-themed outfit and join in the fun. No bookings required but you must register at parkrun.com
• Kidz Creative Workshops, Level 1 Australia Fair, near Hungry Jacks - 10am, 11am and 12 noon. Book on 5556 6633
• Muffin Break Cookie Decorating Workshops, Australia Fair - 10am and 1pm. Book by visiting Muffin Break, Australia Fair
• Free family movie night with the Easter movie 'Hop' - 6 - 8pm on The Great Lawn, Broadwater Parklands
Easter Sunday, April 20
• The Easter Bunny will deliver eggs to children from 10am - 1pm at the Broadwater Parklands. Plus a DJ will be there to entertain
• Australian Street Entertainment Championships, Surfers Paradise with clowns, mimes, jugglers and dancers
For more information on all April activities at nearby Broadwater Parklands click here
For a complete list of April school holiday activities visit the Gold Coast Parks Active and Healthy Holiday Program click here.
Shopping close to Oscar on Main:
• Famous Tedder Avenue, literally a two minute walk from Oscar on Main
• Australia Fair Shopping Centre
• Harbour Town (DFO)
• Southport Park Shopping Village
• Carrara Markets
• Capri on Via Roma for gourmet delights
4.5 star resort accommodation perfect for a family vacation!
Click here to go back or return to Gold Coast News & Events