Book direct with Oscar on Main
and receive the best rate, guaranteed.
1 Hughes Ave, Main Beach, Gold Coast Australia
For a rate to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must satisfy the terms and conditions below:
- The competing rate must be available online, and have identical booking elements including: dates, number of guests, room type, and include the same deposit and cancellation policies and restrictions to that of the direct booking available through Oscar on Main Resort.
- Oscar on Main Resort reserves the right to deny a claim if it cannot independently verify the availability of a competing rate at the time it processes the claim.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked directly through oscaronmain.com.au and Oscar on Main Resort is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g. online travel agency or non-Oscar on Main Resort booking channel).
- If you have already made a booking, you must advise Oscar on Main Resort within 24 hours of making your reservation through www.oscaronmain.com.au.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Best Rate Guarantee at any time, or to restrict its availability for any reason, and without prior notice.
The Best Rate Guarantee will not apply for the following rate types:
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g. corporate or government discount rates, golf rates, group rates).
- Package rates (e.g. rates that include a combination of airfare, car rental etc).
- Rates displayed on websites that do not provide the ability to make a reservation.
At the time of purchase, all bookings require a deposit to be taken by credit card. Please note that a $300 deposit is required to secure a booking during Low Season and $500 during all other times.
All bookings must be paid in full within 7 days of arrival during Low Season, & 30 days of arrival during High Season (or as per the terms & conditions of your booking).
EFT, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Union Pay are accepted.
All one night bookings must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
A $500 pre-authorisation transaction may be required if paying with a Mastercard Debit or Visa Debit Card.
A $250 pre-authorisation transaction may be processed from a regular credit card supplied at check-in. Cash may be accepted in cases where no credit card is available.
Should the apartment be left as it was found with no additional fees incurred, the funds will become available for the card holder within 7 working days.
The apartments are serviced weekly and will have a linen change where the booking is for more than 7 days. Daily service is not included, however if a daily service is requested we can provide this service at a fee.
As tenants you are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. Please report all breakages, damages & losses as a charge may be incurred.
All efforts will be made by management to place guests in the requested apartment.
However, as these apartments are individually owned there are circumstances when owners will request their apartments which will result in the booking being moved to a similar apartment. In the unlikely event that an owner sells the Apartment or makes a decision to withdraw the Apartment from the holiday pool for any period of time, we reserve the right to cancel any bookings which this may affect if no other apartments are available.
Tariffs cover 2 people in a 1 B/R Apartment, 4 people in a 2 B/R Apartment & 6 people in a 3 B/R Apartment. An additional charge will apply for extra guests.
Oscar on Main has a strict "no party policy", and does not accept bookings for parties or end of year schoolies celebrations. We reserve the right to cancel bookings found to be for schoolies or parties, or to remove schoolies and/or party guests without refund.
Tariffs are dynamic and subject to change without notice. When a booking has been confirmed by receipt of a deposit the tariff quoted will be honoured.